Recycle Inkjet Cartridges
from the following makers –
Cannon, Dell, HP (Hewlett Packard), Lexmark, Neopost & Samsung
Please register here to support us !
check here – https://www.recycle4charity.co.uk/InkjetCartridges
- Raise money for Avebury Sports & Social Club & protect the environment
- Order FREEPOST bags to return your items
- Arrange a FREE box collection for 25+ items
- Monitor your account to see how much you raised
- Donations are paid to your chosen charity – we hope – Avebury Sports & Social Club automatically once every quarter
Recycle your empty inkjet cartridges to help protect the environment and raise money for charity. It’s so easy. All you have to do is register and choose who you want to raise money for. You will receive freepost recycling bags and can send back up to 5 cartridges at a time or desktop recycling boxes for larger volumes.
Inkjets fit in the palm of your hand and have a circuit board and jet plate on the bottom. It’s cartridges that have circuit boards that have a recycling value when empty. The circuit boards are patented and cannot be made from new, so an empty must be found and refilled in order to make an alternative to the full OEM product.
Only virgin cartridges on our wanted items list raise money for charity when recycled. All inkjet cartridges must pass a visual inspection & electrical test. “Virgin Cartridges” mean cartridges which have not been refilled before and carry only the original equipment manufacturers branding.
We do not accept laser & toner cartridges through this recycling service. To recycle these items, please click here for an alternative environmental solution.
Cartridges don’t have donation value if:
- They have been previously refilled
- They have been labelled for another brand like Tesco, PC World or Office Depo
- They have labels removed or extra holes. (Signs that refilling has been attempted)